New witnesses forged doubt on Cummings’s lockdown claims; Trump golfs in Virginia; WHO says pandemic ‘taking other pathway’ in Africa. Apply the newest updates
- Six million Australians obtain tracing app
- International file: Muslims face curfews forward of Eid amid Covid-19 disaster
- The us starts to unencumber for summer time – however is it inviting a 2d wave?
- New witnesses forged doubt on Dominic Cummings’s lockdown claims
- Coronavirus newest: at a look
Extra at the salary subsidy scheme in Australia. To this point, the federal government has now not given any indication it’s making plans to increase the scheme to excluded employees, reminiscent of casuals hired for not up to a yr, college and native executive personnel, brief visa holders and staff of foreign-owned firms.
Then again, a scheduled evaluation in June might take a look at tweaks to the scheme, together with the possible to increase centered reinforce to the worst-affected sectors past the expiry in September.
In Australia, the federal government is going through sustained drive to widen its salary subsidy scheme to hide a broader body of workers, after revelations on Friday that the six-month “jobkeeper” program is now anticipated to price the finances AU$70bn (US$45.8bn) slightly than AU$130bn.