Stevie Nicks' secrets revealed in new bookStevie Nicks may be recognized as one of the most iconic female singers in rock 'n' roll, but a new book focusing on the Fleetwood Mac vocalist is attempting to demystify the star.Lindsey Buckingham\u2019s departure from Fleetwood Mac could be tied to an ultimatum from Stevie Nicks.The 69-year-old musician spoke on air for the first time since his split with the \u201cRumors\u201d group on \u201cCBS This Morning: Saturday.\u201d\u201cIt appeared to me that she was looking for something to hang on me, in order to instigate some kind of coup,\u201d he told the morning show about a phone call he received from the band\u2019s manager, Irving Azoff.He continued: \u201cIrving told me, a couple of days later, that she\u2019d given the band an ultimatum, and either I had to go or she was going to go.\u201dFORMER FLEETWOOD MAC MEMBER LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM SUES BAND FOR KICKING HIM OUT\n Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac perform on NBC's "Today" at the NBC's TODAY Show on October 9, 2014 in New York, New York.\u00a0\n (Photo by Noam Galai\/Getty Images)In April, Buckingham received a phone call from the band\u2019s manager to find out that his ex-girlfriend was furious following a benefit show in New York City, though at first it was unclear how that would pan out.He spoke with Rolling Stone, saying that a couple days after the first phone call: \u201cI called Irving and said, \u2018This feels funny. Is Stevie leaving the band, or am I getting kicked out?\u2019\u201dThe guitarist had been with the\u00a0band since its inception in 1974, but recent tensions over touring schedules have now come to a head with Buckingham filing a lawsuit over his departure.FLEETWOOD MAC REPLACING LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM BEFORE UPCOMING TOURPeople magazine obtained the filing with the Los Angeles Superior Court that outlined seven offenses, \u201cincluding breach of fiduciary duty, breach of oral contract and intentional interference with prospective economic advantage.\u201dIn the suit, Buckingham claims that he\u2019d agreed to a two-year run of 60 shows with the band for $14 million but had asked for a three-month delay to the tour\u2019s start to finish his solo tour, People reports. The request was apparently denied, and his solo tour was rescheduled.The lawsuit has been settled for a couple weeks\u00a0and the whole band has signed off on it"I'm happy enough with it," Buckingham said. "I'm not out there trying to twist the knife at all."Fleetwood Mac\u2019s tour will go on with two alternate guitarists: Neil Finn and Mike Campbell, from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.