Forward Draymond Green, who recently agreed to a $100 million contract extension to stay with the Golden State Warriors, took exception Wednesday to anyone who thinks the former world champions will struggle to compete in 2019-20. Jun 2, 2019; Toronto, Ontario, CAN; Golden State Warriors head coach Steve Kerr talks with forward Draymond Green (23) after he was called for a foul against the Toronto Raptors during the second quarter in game two of the 2019 NBA Finals at Scotiabank Arena. Mandatory Credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports\u201cI\u2019ve heard people say we\u2019re not gonna make the playoffs. That\u2019s crazy to me,\u201d Green told ESPN\u2019s Rachel Nichols on \u201cThe Jump.\u201d \u201cI mean, that\u2019s just, like, that\u2019s total disrespect, but no different than the disrespect we\u2019ve all been getting for years.\u201d Las Vegas odds for the Warriors to make the playoffs aren\u2019t as good as they were when Golden State won NBA titles in 2015, 2017 and 2018, but Green is thinking positively even when fans don\u2019t consider them favorites heading into the season. \u201cI like it,\u201d said Green, who has been with the Warriors for those past three titles. \u201cYou know, being the underdog. It\u2019s been a while since we been the underdog. But it brings that underdog chip back, and I miss that chip.\u201d \u2014Joseph Tsai plans to buy the remainder of the Brooklyn Nets from Mikhail Prokhorov and become sole owner of the NBA franchise, the New York Post reported. When Tsai purchased 49 percent of the team last year for $1 billion, he locked in the right to buy the remaining 51 percent before the 2021-22 season for $1.35 billion, according to the report. Tsai, 55, is the co-founder of the Chinese shopping website Alibaba. He also owns the WNBA\u2019s New York Liberty. The combined $2.35 billion transaction would be the highest price ever paid for a sports franchise in the United States. David Tepper paid $2.2 billion for the NFL\u2019s Carolina Panthers last year, the same amount Tilman Fertitta spent for the NBA\u2019s Houston Rockets in 2017. \u2014Former Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue is close to reaching an agreement to become the lead assistant with the Los Angeles Clippers, according to a New York Times report. Lue likely would possess the associate head coach label if the deal is consummated. He was an assistant under Clippers coach Doc Rivers twice previously \u2014 in Boston (2011-13) and with the Clippers (2013-14). The 42-year-old Lue helped Cleveland reach the NBA Finals on three occasions, winning the crown in 2016. He was fired after Cleveland lost the first six games last season. He was 128-83 in three-plus seasons with the franchise. \u2014The Miami Heat announced that center Kelly Olynyk will not rejoin Team Canada for the FIBA World Cup after sustainng a bone bruise in his right knee last week. Olynyk, 28, slipped on a wet spot on the court during an exhibition game against Nigeria on Aug. 7. The 7-footer is expected to be ready for the start of the 2019-20 regular season, according to the Heat. Olynyk is entering the third season of his four-year, $50 million deal with Miami. \u2014The Washington Wizards named former NBA All-Star Antawn Jamison director of pro personnel. Slideshow (3 Images)Jamison, 43, spent the past two seasons as a scout for the Los Angeles Lakers. He will work with vice president of pro personnel Johnny Rogers on the organization\u2019s NBA and G League scouting. Jamison played for the Wizards for six seasons (2004-10), posting averages of 20.8 points and 8.9 rebounds and earning two All-Star selections with Washington. \u2014Field Level MediaOur Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.