- Trump plunges debate into chaos as he many times talks over Biden
- President refuses to sentence white supremacists
- Key takeaways from the primary presidential debate
- Research: first presidential debate is nationwide humiliation
- 43,355 new US coronavirus instances and 918 new deaths the day before today
- Join Battle to Vote – our weekly US election e-newsletter
“Trump mainly mentioned to move fuck them up! This makes me so satisfied”
That was once the response of 1 Proud Boys organiser on social media community Parler to the talk change ultimate evening the place Donald Trump was once challenged to sentence the far-right white supremacist staff the Proud Boys, and didn’t accomplish that. The ‘them’ within the message being Antifa.
Comparable: Donald Trump refuses to sentence white supremacists at presidential debate
Should you fancy one thing to hear, Jonathan Freedland and Father or mother columnist Richard Wolffe are right here discussing the highlights and lowlights of the primary presidential election debate of 2020. There’s perhaps extra lowlights than highlights.