Bitcoiners making an attempt to do their phase to protected the community, and run their very own complete nodes that totally validate transactions and blocks, continuously flip to and instrument answers equipped through a variety of teams. However those that had been leveraging node equipped through Casa are actually on the lookout for a brand new answer.
Casa now not helps its node with ongoing updates, leaving a lot of Bitcoiners questioning how they may be able to stay an up to date complete Bitcoin node operating on their previous Casa Node . Within the video above, Bitcoin Mag’s Nik Hoffman recommends putting in MyNode on current Casa Node to proceed contributing to the Bitcoin community.
To lend a hand, he supplies a step by step educational on how to take action in conjunction with a visible walkthrough. Fundamental steps come with:
- Unplugging your node
- Opening the and taking away the microSD card within
- Plugging the microSD card into your laptop
- Visiting MyNode’s web page and following the stairs indexed to put in its instrument onto the microSD card
- Reinserting the microSD card into the Casa Node
- Plugging the software again into its energy supply, router, and so on.
- Visiting MyNode.Native to finish the onboarding procedure and go back to securing the Bitcoin community
After all, the video educational above supplies a lot more element and a visible walkthrough for the ones having a look to stay their Casa Node operating. Remember to watch it and subscribe to Bitcoin Mag’s YouTube web page for extra useful Bitcoiner walkthroughs.
The put up Video: How To Set up MyNode on Your Outdated Casa Node seemed first on Bitcoin Mag.